Land, Place, and Environment: Advancing Learning and Practice Toward a Sustainable Future
Friday, October 4th, 2013, 9 am – 5 pm
College of Education, University of Saskatchewan
Thank you to everyone who helped make our first conference a success!
The 2013 conference shared knowledge and best practices in education concerned with land, place, environment, and sustainability.
The full day event offered three concurrent strands of workshops focused on:
- Early Childhood to Grade 12 Education;
- Post-secondary Education; and
- Community-based Education.
Workshops were attended by approximately 150 delegates from various backgrounds, including administrators, policy-writers, sustainability officers, teachers, teacher educators, researchers, students, community organizations, city organizers, and others concerned with the role of education in contributing to a more sustainable future.
For questions or for more information regarding possible sponsorship or other opportunities for our 2014 conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
HostsHosted by the Sustainability Education Research Institute (SERI) in partnership with the Saskatchewan Outdoor Environmental Education Association (SOEEA).
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Office of Sustainability, University of Saskatchewan
- Department of Educational Foundations, College of Education, University of Saskatchewan
- College of Education, University of Saskatchewan